Saturday, February 16, 2013

Dinner lists

  So, I made a dinner list, and thought I would go ahead and share! I wanted to squeeze in a little update, and making dinner lists has been a big priority for me because I NEED to have a list to keep my brain in check and to have nice, planned dinners lined up.

  Now, we definitely get off track sometimes.... like some days? I just NEED pizza, or we have so many left overs, that it HAS to be a left over day (cause I'm tired). It's cool, though, the list is still there, and waiting to be used.



  Most of the recipes I e-mail to myself so I can keep track of them. G-mail has a handy, dandy search option, too! So it makes it pretty simple most of the time. I've been trying to incorporate more veggies into our meals.... some days that is awesome, but some days it is kind of bleh. There happens to be a ton of chicken stuff on our list this time because I was super hungry for chicken. YUMM YUMM

  Uploading pictures from the camera is difficult on this upgraded Windows.... hopefully I can get in the habit/used to uploading so there can be more pictures posted!

  Until next time....




No comments:

Post a Comment